- ATTORNEYS NOT ALREADY E-FILING IN OTHER BANKRUPTCY COURTS MUST TAKE AN ONLINE CLASS AND COMPLETE THE VIDEO TRAINING PREREQUISITES.
- ATTORNEYS ALREADY E-FILING IN OTHER BANKRUPTCY COURTS, MUST SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE AN EXERCISE.
Please view the training modules listed below. The required training modules will take approximately two hours to complete. Adobe Flash Player is required to view the modules.
THE TRAINING MODULES MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO THE ONE ON ONE TRAINING. Each simulation has a unique code which must be filled in on your CM/ECF training answer sheet. Once your answer sheet is completed, add your name and date at the bottom, then save it and email to: TXWB ECF-REGISTRAR. (Each module may take several minutes to load.)
- Website Overview
- Administrative Procedures Review
- File Proof of Claim Now
- Intro to CMECF
- Managing Your ECF Account
- Filing Motion/Application with Proposed Order
- Adversary Complaint Case Opening
- Adversary Case Opening - Notice of Removal
- Filing Application for Compensation (Non-Attorney Professional)