You are here

Federal Records Center

 When pre-CM/ECF bankruptcy cases were closed, the paper case files were sent to the Federal Records Center (FRC) for storage and disposition.  Case files are either permanently retained or destroyed after some period in accordance with judiciary policy.  To request a pre-CM/ECF case file, please contact the FRC using the following form:  Request Form for Bankruptcy Cases.