All motions seeking redemption of property under 11 U.S.C. § 722 must be verified or accompanied by an affidavit of the debtor which discloses:
(1) the purchase price of the item(s) sought to be valued;
(2) a description of the condition of the item(s);
(3) the movant's opinion of the value of the item(s);
(4) the basis for that opinion; and
(5) the last four digits of the account number by which the creditor can identify the loan transaction.
|L. Rule 6004. USE, SALE OR LEASE OF PROPERTY||LOCAL RULES INDEX||L. Rule 6011. DISPOSAL OF PATIENT RECORDS IN HEALTH CARE BUSINESS CASE|