MATTERS DEEMED CONTESTED
Hearings must be held on the following matters:
1. Reaffirmation Agreements.- (if court deems necessary to set)
2. Disclosure statement and confirmation proceedings under Chapters 9, 11 and 12.
3. Adversary proceedings generally, except as provided in Local District Rules or the
4. Motions for contempt or sanctions, including Motions under Rule 9011.
5. Objections to confirmation in Chapters 9, 11, 12, & 13.
6. Motions to appoint a Trustee or examiner in Chapter 11 cases.