(a) Filing.

A motion to withdraw the reference and any responses thereto shall be filed under the style and number of the bankruptcy case or adversary proceeding in which reference is sought to be withdrawn and shall be filed with the Clerk of the Bankruptcy Court. The Clerk of the Bankruptcy Court will transmit the motion to withdraw the reference and timely filed responses to the District Court.

(b) Contents of Motion.

The motion shall list all pleadings which may be relevant to the Court's disposition of the motion, including docket entry numbers. The motion shall be accompanied by a form of order for entry by the District Court.

(c) Responses.

Any response or objection to a motion for withdrawal of the reference shall be filed within 14 days after the date of service.

(d) Standing Orders of Reference.

The Standing Order of Reference is posted on the Court’s website at: